Our main goal was to have lights on it so we wouldn't get stopped on the way home. We were able to attach them temporarily for the trip home with the help of our resident engineer.
We did all this in the street out front of the house where we purchased the trailer. Once we put our "temporary" tag on we were on our way. Over the next couple days I put a roof and a partial back on the trailer as well as permanently affixing the lights.
The trailer is now in it's place and ready to collect cans for the next 3 years!! I was allowed the opportunity to make an announcement at church this past Sunday as well to make everyone aware of this new way of contributing to the FAC Building Fund. We even picked up 4 bags out of the back of it as we left Sunday.
Our First Pickup from the trailer after 5 days parked at church!!
Here's hoping our trailer overflows many times over the next 3 years!