Thursday, December 20, 2012

ANOTHER Newbie!!!

12/3/12

The Cans4Christ Canning Crew keeps growing!! HOOOOORAY!  


I have to admit that this "newbie" canner was kind of forced to go with us tonight! LOL! Carolina was hanging out at my house and her mom wasn't going to make it back to pick her up before our canning date/time. So I told her that she had to go with me. 

Despite being forced into canning, Carolina did a FAB job (and I think she enjoyed it!!)! She had her gloves on and giggled right along with Kates and I! 

**ETA: I totally forgot the quote of the night!!! While talking about who collects cans and how Trav and I don't ever (or hardly ever) buy cans, Carolina told us, "You can have our cans!" I told her that was super sweet and that she should start collecting them in a bag for us. Quickly she replied, "Oh wait! We don't have cans!" LOL! That was hilarious! I should have recorded it!!! 

She even got out of the truck to grab more cans along the road. 
Carolina's a great fit for C4C!!! I hope she comes back to join in the fun on Monday nights soon:)

If you live in the North Port area and want to get involved with canning routes or collecting cans, let us know!! Please email us at {Cans4Christ at gmail dot com}. 

No comments: