Saturday, December 1, 2012

FUNNNNNNN With My Friends

11/05/12

The Cans4Christ Canning Crew got together again tonight for the Monday route! HOOOOOORAY!!! Let me tell you.....SUPER FUN times were had by all!!

Here's a pic that I took as we were giggling and laughing! I can't even tell you what we were talking about at this moment...all I can say is that it was FUNNY!
Sometimes I just snap pics just because! That makes us laugh even more! 

I can definitely tell you that we giggled A LOT when I snapped this pic. Kates found a pan in the recycling bin at one of our stops. It had no handle--so no wonder it was being recycled!!! 
So what's so funny about a pan without a handle? We chuckled the rest of the route because we made up scenarios as to why the handle is gone! LOL! Makes my stomach hurt just typing about it! ***NOTE:: If you want to know what stories we made up...you need to go on our routes with us! 

No comments: