Friday, December 21, 2012

BRIGHTS!!!

12/3/12 continued

I've said before that I kind of get distracted while canning....but thank goodness for Kates (and our newbie Carolina- see the post about her HERE).

For the past few weeks, I've had my brights on while driving in the dark! I forget to switch back to normal because I get to talking/etc. **I should also admit that I have horrible eyesight (a gene from my dad). Driving at night is not the easiest thing for me....so I tend to put my brights on so I can see better. OOPS! 
For the past couple of weeks and esp. tonight, I've heard "BRIGHTS!!!" several times! Kates and Carolina are yelling at me....but in a good way:) They are just reminding me to turn off my bright lights.

I apologize if I've been shinning my high beams/brights in your eyes!!

No comments: