Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Lonely Week

9/14/12

What a week! Monday night I had to can by myself (click HERE to read more)...and Thursday night/Friday morning was the same! I understand life gets busy, but I miss my "Canning Crew" members. 

I thought about the reasons why I love the crew while I went around on our route: 
  1. I love getting together with my friends.
  2. I love hearing about their day and talking about life.
  3. I love laughing with my friends--and we laugh a lot while canning:)
  4. I love the jokes/funnies that are created while canning--you just have to be there! FUN!
  5. I love having extra eyes for random cans.
  6. I love having extra hands for collecting.
  7. I love that someone can hold the bag while two of us unload the recycling bin.
  8. I love driving my friends around-- I do NOT love driving the truck (big vehicles scare me...but it's easier when I have more people with me! I don't realize how big it really is!).
  9. I love taking photos of my friends and documenting our canning trips-- it's easier to take photos of others! 
Guess the saying is true: You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

I have a feeling the girls will be back with the Crew next week.... until then I'll keep canning and collecting by myself (or sometimes with Olsen!).

Here's a pic of the cans/bags I got tonight. Not bad for being alone:}



No comments: