Saturday, September 1, 2012

Monday Night....

8/20/12 continued

Regular Route!!!!!!!!! **I know you were thinking Monday Night Football:)

Tonight was our regular route night, and Kates and I decided to get our dogs together beforehand for a "doggie date" and walk. Swisher and Olsen are good friends! While walking, we saw a neighbor watering his yard, and Swisher had a good time playing in the water. 
Olsen didn't seem interested! LOL! He didn't even want to try getting wet. Silly pup:)

Next-- the regular route! It was a normal pick-up night except I had a "phone date" at 7pm with my little niece. **We usually start pick-up at 6:40pm. So this would be in the middle of canning, but this phone call was soooooooo important! My niece wanted to tell me about her first days of Kindergarten! My conversation with my niece was quick because she kept asking me why I wasn't coming to her house (five states away)--LOL! So my brother, Leander, got on the phone. He commented about how he loves reading our blog, Cans4Christ!!! 
Here's a pic of me talking to Leander. 

HOOOOOORAY! People all over the world are reading our blog!!! It was great to hear about his support for C4C!!! Maybe I can get Leander and his family to go canning with us when they visit us:) 

No comments: