Friday, September 21, 2012

Trip #2

9/8/12 continued

Our first load (click HERE) was a huge success both in advice and new ideas, as well as the amount of cans we recycled. 

After unloading and cashing in, we headed back to the First Alliance parking lot to the Cans4Christ trailer. We heard it was getting kind of full and it needed to be collected. 
I have to say that I really enjoy unloading this trailer. We used to get upset with all the loose cans and when they got stuck in the back of the trailer (we couldn't reach them)...but we have implemented a great system of collecting and bagging as long as the WIND doesn't blow the bags around! **Unfortunately, I do not have any pics of this system. It was just Trav and I this time:)

I also will admit that I love going to the recycling center twice in one day--the guys there always look at us like we are silly! They look at me like I'm silly all the time anyway because I am the only one who takes pictures! LOL! I also like going twice because that means we will be able to give more to the church building fund!!! 

Total pounds recycled on our second trip today: 29
Total pounds recycled for C4C as of 9/8: 1,299 pounds!!!!! HOOOOOOOORAY! Super close to 1300 pounds!


No comments: