Monday, February 18, 2013

2nd Time-- 2x the FUN

2/4/13

We have mentioned our friend Courtney several times on the C4C blog... but this is her 2nd time joining us for the Monday Night route! 

I tried to take some fun pics...but of course my photography skills proved to be less than the best:) 
Oops-- a bit blurry! 
Much better:) 

Kates joined me as well! As always... and without fail... Kates spotted several cans in "our spot". **NOTE: I think I'm going to make this spot a regular pick-up! LOL! 
Good eye, Kates! Esp. since I was driving a bit fast down this road:)

This trip was extra fun (or 2x the fun) because we spotted a NEW pick-up location! It's always great adding to the route list!!! More cans = MORE money for our church building fund!! 
Kates was so sweet--she left a note and a C4C flyer in his mailbox:)

We finished up the night with a posed picture-- it looks like these gals had a great time tonight!!! Fun is always on the agenda for C4C:) I looooooove canning with my friends!! 

No comments: