Monday, March 11, 2013

I Wonder...

2/17-24/13

I wonder if we can get some cruise ships to get on board with Cans4Christ! I would love to see all the cans on these ships and trips recycled! 

Trav and I enjoyed our week of vacation... and you guessed it! We found lots of cans in Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Key West!!! Check out some of the pics we took--- unfortunately, we couldn't take the cans home with us! 
This sign should say-- "Aluminum Cans for Cans4Christ ONLY"
People leave cans everywhere-- even in the gym!
We're teaching our nephew to can-- never too young to start canning:)
Our Brother-in-Law was trying to help C4C... but again, we couldn't bring these cans home! LOL!
It's even crushed! 
I like these crushed cans!!! Easier to carry and you can fit lots more into a bag:)
I was trying to point to the can while Trav took the photo-- totally missed! LOL!

If you know how to ask these cruise ships to join in the fun with Cans4Christ-- let me know!!!!!!! I want to see our can collection grow (and I think these ships would bring in a ton of cans for us! LOL!)!!! 

No comments: