Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Goals for Cans4Christ

1/4/13

As the new year starts...
 Cans4Christ has reflected on the past year (actually only 10 months). We have come up with some goals for our blog and ministry. 

Cans4Christ Blog Goals: 

  • Scheduled posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday-- it's best for our followers to know when we will be posting (I will do my best at this goal!!)! **NOTE: I can only post if there is something to write about...hopefully we will have crushing parties, recycling routes, and recycling center trips to tell you about on a weekly basis! :)
  • Up-to-Date posts-- I've received some feedback about how "behind" I am on posting events/etc. It's easier to post if I have material! LOL! However, I cannot be behind like I have been! 
Cans4Christ Ministry Goals: 
  • Frequent updates at church-- I would love to speak about our totals or events monthly.
  • Compromise-- Trav and I need to work out a schedule that fits for collecting cans and recycling.
  • Volunteers-- we really need to find more volunteers that would help collect in NP or take cans to the recycling center.
  • FAC Recycling Day-- Kates and I have talked about having a recycling day at the church quarterly....details need to be worked out.
I am overwhelmed with the success of our first year with Cans4Christ. I never thought this is how big we could get or would be!!! I look forward to seeing the recycled totals grow!! I also am excited to see where God takes us in 2013! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  


1 comment:

concettaz said...

Sigh. I wrote a long comment, but I think it got lost in the blog-o-sphere.
If you didn't get it, let me know.