Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monday Night Newbies

1/21/13

We have MORE Canning Newbies joining in the fun for the Monday Night Route!! This week our Canning President Kates was busy and couldn't make the regular pick-up. 

It didn't take me long to find some helpers:) I was over at the Huffer house helping Justine (the youngest) sort through some music. I agreed to help organize as long as she would join me for canning. Lucky for me-- she agreed!! And so did her friend, Caitlyn!!! 
These two girls might be beginner canners... but they were FABULOUS! They did all the work:) 
Each week... without fail... the same spot has cans:) This week, I made the girls get them! 
I hope I am speaking for all of us when I say that we had a GREAT night!! It was fun sharing the C4C info and canning knowledge with these gals:) I hope they will join in the fun again next week (and maybe on a permanent basis! LOL!)!

No comments: