Monday, January 14, 2013

We're BAAAAAAACK!!!

That's right-- Cans4Christ is back for Monday Night Routes! We took a small break during the holidays. 

Although we were gone for 2 weeks, it was like riding a bike--we got right back into the routine and giggles:) We have one spot on the route where we always see cans along the road and in the woods...and we found LOTS of cans there tonight! 
Why is this photo fuzzy? Well, I didn't see more than three cans, and when I saw that Kates had picked them up, I snapped this photo. What I didn't see were the other cans she saw in the ditch! HOOOOORAY for multiple cans:)
We also have one road that gives us the giggles every week. This "one road" is considered a "connecting street"-- it gets us from one major pick-up to another. However, Kates and I have stopped at several houses down this "one road" asking if we could collect their cans weekly. Most of the owners have agreed to give us their cans. However, we never see any cans in their bins! LOL! Since tonight's pick-up was the first of the year, I told Kates that I have high hopes for this "one road"--- and LOOK what we found!!! 
A can in the middle of the street! Hey! That's better than nothing:)






No comments: