Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from the Canning Crew

On behalf of the Canning Crew..... we would like to say HAPPY THAKNSGIVING to all!!! 
I have to say that Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. I have so much to be thankful for--my Savior, my relationship with Jesus, being forgiven, God's blessings, my husband, my family and friends, our house, our church, our country and so so soooooo much more! Even Olsen:) 

C4C and the Canning Crew are so thankful for all who have donated to our canning ministry--we cannot believe how many pounds we have collected (which is 1,996 lbs of aluminum cans which is about $1,200!!!)!!! 

We pray that this ministry would continue to grow and bless our church members, the building fund, and our county!! We also pray that we would be able to share God's Word--through prayer, conversations when we stop at houses, and more!

We also pray that you would praise the Lord for His blessings as you reflect and celebrate Thanksgiving. I've been seeing lots of Thanksgiving quotes and scriptures on Pinterest, and I just had to share some with you! Many blessing to you today and always!! 
Photo credits HEREHERE, HEREHERE and HERE

THANKS for donating your cans, following us, checking out our posts, and praying for Cans4Christ and First Alliance Church!!! Happy Thanksgiving:) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post...you are all doing a GREAT job with the "canning"! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
Kristina