Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Love Mondays!!

10/22/12

Trav joined in the fun for this Monday's regular route:) It's always fun having him join the crew because he giggles right along with us.
 Nothing out of the ordinary tonight....Trav did find some white garbage bags alongside the road. We all got out of the truck to check them out since they looked just like the bags we use for canning. Trav tried for several minutes to get the bags open, but he couldn't do it. He threw them down and walked on, but Kates and I tried our hand at it and got them open. LOL! We wouldn't let those bags go to waste, and we even used them during our route tonight:}
I had a great time tonight--more giggling and spending time with my BEST friends:} I love Monday regular routes and nights!!! 

1 comment:

breanna83 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.