Saturday, November 24, 2012

TOOOOO Cold

11/02/12

Today is Friday...which means I will go canning around our neighborhood. However, it's TOOOOOOO COLD out to go canning! This is a problem!!! Look at the temperatures this morning (this is from my iPhone). **NOTE:: I know that 63* isn't really that cold for our northern friends...but it's FREEZING to me!! 
The good news is that I ended up going canning:) I couldn't let C4C or our friends/church down!! 

Later in the evening, Canning President Kates came over to help create a solution to our weather problem!! We decided to make some neck and head wraps! These literally take 10 minutes to make!! ***NOTE:: Ok...it took us a bit longer because we were laughing and Kates is left-handed-- all of my scissors/rotary cutters are for right-handed people! LOL!
Bring on the cold weather...well, not really!

No comments: