Friday, November 2, 2012

Back To the Regular Routine....

10/15/12

...which means tonight is a regular route night! And our newest little friend came along for the fun! Mattie made her Cans4Christ debut HERE-- she really enjoyed the dinner and games afterwards:} LOL! 
Bringing our dogs on the trips is nothing new; however, bringing a new puppy along is a different story! Mattie was perfect but she loved to check out what we were doing and trying to get out of the truck at our stops. 
While Kates was getting cans on the side of the road, Mattie was eagerly watching....ready to jump out the window and help if necessary! 
Always interested in what we were doing!

Here's my fav pic of Mattie--Kates took this pic while Mattie was down by her feet. 
And I know I've told you HERE that I get distracted while canning.... now throw in a cute puppy! TOTALLY distracted:) I promise I was safely driving while these pictures were taken!!! 
It was a great night for all!!! We ended the route about twenty minutes later than normal--but it was worth it:) I love having our furry friends join in the fun!!! 

No comments: