Saturday, October 27, 2012

Only Two Photos????

10/08/12

I have to apologize for not taking many photos today! I admit that I get very distracted while canning sometimes:) I'm focused on:

  • driving-- I have to make sure we are safe! LOL!
  • the canning route-- you would think I have the route memorized....and I do, but sometimes we see cans alongside the road or more cans in someone's bin which causes us to stop and ask for permission. This could lead to me getting offtrack or away from the route
  • light-- it's getting darker sooner so I'm focused on making sure we get done in time and with enough light source!
  • and most importantly--chit chatting! I can't help but chat with my best friend, Kates:) This also includes laughing! 
I did get two photos from tonight. Both are of Kates getting cans along the road and at one of our friend's house. 
 

I wish everyone could come along with us on our routes--we really do have a TON of fun! I just don't have proof of it tonight! LOL!

No comments: