Friday, October 26, 2012

Another regular Friday

10/05/12

Canning has become the regular routine on Friday....esp. for Olsen. I don't have to say anything or do much more than put on my shoes, and Olsen is whimpering and begging to go with me:) 
Normally Olsen is in my seat making it hard to get into the truck. For this shot he wanted to kiss me and was all over the place! I'm beginning to wonder if he enjoys the ride more than canning! He doesn't really help with canning--LOL! 

It was another regular Friday for us.... Olsen was jumping back and forth between the seats and in my way while canning (making it hard for me to drive! And I'm already a HORRIBLE driver!). Nothing unusual today-- just a regular Friday morning route!

Here's what we collected!! Not bad for a dog and one person:) 

No comments: